View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 2013, 18:42 (Ref:3271647)   #59
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just in time a June circuit

Work has been crazy so it's taken me a just about the ful month to get hthis to this stage.

Yes I haven't added Pit buildings, Grandstands or spectator access, but I have included a paddock access road.
I was going to say that the circuit runs essentially anti/counter clockwise, but infact the way I've numbered the corners in my head it's an equal number of lefts and rights. 7 each.

The circuit is 6.7kms or 4.2 miles long.

The Tunnel and cutting through the hill were originally used by a railway line, which the circuit follows exactly resulting in the very quick left hander between the tunnel and the cutting.

As always let me know what you think good or bad ...I can take it
Attached Thumbnails
June 1 Top View.jpg   June 1 Wide angle.jpg   June 1 First Corners.jpg  

June 1 The Cutting.jpg   June 1 Final Corners.jpg