View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2013, 11:59 (Ref:3293036)   #1
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
NASCAR Cup Round #24: Bristol Night Race

Slackers....

JAYSKI

Historically, this was one of my favorite races of the year. Now, I find the Richmond night race more interesting, race wise, but also because what is at stake. And I assume we aren't certain about how the track is going to run. Have they done any more grinding, that would move the groove elsewhere? Personally, I like the high line as the fast way around, as it forces drivers to pull a slide job or a dive bomb to the inside. On the other hand, the low line/bump and run was always entertaining. No matter the line, I will watch in interest until I am pulled away by Saturday nite activities in my neck of the woods.