View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2018, 21:00 (Ref:3862256)   #71
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
Yup. Interesting reading. Goes back to what I said a few pages ago...Re should have been pushed off the scales....

https://thumbsnap.com/sgTnPnnl

Either way, seems like a fair result. Although I’d still have liked the pair of them start mid pack!
Interesting to read that, because the way it's worded, they wanted to get him for more but couldn't. The only thing he technically did not obey was the brakes on sign. The "which is not the procedure" line is amusing, because we've all read the rules and it doesn't say that at all. After that, he didn't break the rules what-so-ever.

For a sport that defines the maximum height of the trophy, to not define how a car is handled in an active pit lane is pretty stupid. I suspect those rules might get written properly now, because you can drive a bus through the problems in them.

Unless it's one of those rules, like track limits, that changes every week, is never written down, and we don't get to see.