View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2019, 11:23 (Ref:3922413)   #59
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote from the article...

Quote:
Red Bull are in the unique position of having four talented Formula One drivers under contract who can be rotated between the Team and Toro Rosso. The Team will use the next nine races to evaluate Alex’s performance in order to make an informed decision as to who will drive alongside Max in 2020.
I fully believe what is stated above. That they are putting him in the car, but at this moment there is no guarantee he will be in the car in 2021. If he does poorly, maybe even Gasly goes back in to close out 2019!

I can't remember the number, but I think the teams have a finite number of driver substitutions that can be made within a given season. I wonder if they had more flexibility with this, that they might have split the final races between Albon and Kvyat as a shootout for the 2020 seat.

Richard