View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2019, 14:51 (Ref:3922446)   #67
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
I didn't think that anything was supposed to be happening in F1 at the moment? I thought it was an enforced shut down, or is that just on the engineering side?
always been curious myself...but i would think the week after Germany/last race the teams need to transport everything back to the factory and break it down and then a week before Spa they are back on the move again.

so effectively its just a two week break starting this Monday morning perhaps?

but either way, the drivers will no doubt still be training and, as karting said, they already got the seat fitting out of the way.

i would be curious to know if your friend had said anything about a Kvyat seat fitting as well.

and a side question...had RBR nominated a reserve driver earlier in the year? i thought it may have been Buemi?