View Single Post
Old 2 Sep 2022, 16:29 (Ref:4124600)   #63
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT240Z View Post
All right, I think I'm losing it. Just went over the RV check list for the third time. Cleaned the MH for the second time and checked all of the systems for the 3rd time. Can't do anything with the perishables yet since it's still too long. Wife keeps asking me why I keep going out the RV. This waiting for departure day is killing me. Still 4 weeks away.

Maybe I need to go out and check the generator... OH, I haven't checked the satellite system yet!
So little to do, and so much time! Of course once the day actually approaches that ratio will flip.