View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 2022, 02:24 (Ref:4125917)   #71
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I took my sport coat in for adjustment today since I'm no longer obese. Should be ready the day before I fly out.

Anyone got tips for places to visit in Barcelona? I'll be there for 7 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
A slight development in my plans. It appears my foot decided to break last night and so i'm in a boot. Looks like i'll be hanging around camp with Andrew.

and this is the perfect time to make a reference to the Hitchcock movie Rear Window. I tried to bring this up at work a few years ago when somebody had a leg cast and nobody had any idea what i was talking about. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047396/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk

But i already have binoculars so i am ready.
Well shyte, man! Hate to hear that. Throttle or clutch foot?

FWIW, it's not terrible hanging out in T3 with the big guy, if I'm honest. And we didn't see a break on my sons foot and forced him to walk around Universal Orlando for 4 days. You can do it! He was in a boot after for lots of walking. It can be done or get one of those dumbass scooter things. That would be good fun going up. Down hill would be terror followed by more broken things.