View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 2018, 02:40 (Ref:3833128)   #31
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudLightJaguar View Post
OT: I've always found it very strange move, when the NASCAR race in Atlanta was scheduled in late February. Though they had pretty good weather in 2016 and 2017.
We used to have two races, one in March and the other in October, then pushed out to November. I've been to both and they were all cold (by our standards, 0-10C) and I am sure it killed attendance. I can do those temps for several hours, but not all day...

Which is why I think Barber should probably stay where it's at. The only downside is that when there is weather, it can get rowdy.

I'm not sure what the solution to the missing race is but if somehow we could keep Mid Ohio and work Cleveland into the schedule too...