opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
opinion8head should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie 01 View Post
Chappellie

Go back and look at SundayNews.co.nz and look under Jason Richards own section and you will be able to read it.

"YEAH AO1...I read some other stuff yesterday, Sounded like crap to me so you have to "read between the lines" if you know better...Eh?
Maybe Jase just doesn't want to bother....A Young Gentleman for want of a better description..bygones and such..."

It has been over a year since Scott was involved with TKR so interesting now all other issues have gone dead you pull this one out but carefully put in the word allegedlly.

"Whats GOT DEAD" IS the Issue here, it aint over til its over, DJ still wants to play...The GAME IS STILL ON!! Countdown for credibility, The winners will get ?? Hot laps on a push bike with Big Ds Baratone providing...convincing sound effects..." or a t shirt,a cuddly toy?

Does that mean you do not actually know 100% chappellie but are still keen on spreading this story????

Kayne Scott has also said as has Mark Petch that the Scott family own the
TKR car from last year yet it is still in TKR's control in Aust.

So which story is it??

I've never heard Kayne claim he owns the ex T8 car, But he did provide the funds that were supposed to pay for it...
"You may have to ask the recently departed Director Evo that...he was great at clarifying such things for us mushrooms...of coarse he's cut a track after his first SERVING...so to speak...The Scott familys interests Statutory Demand musta shook him out...Literally...perhaps. Not prepared to FRONT any more Evo?" Incoming...

Is the Scott family owed money and or do they own the car and or neither of the above stories this forum makes up.
If they didn't have a lein I dont believe they would waste their $$/time...Would they?
Maybe they have the ANZ/Nats Lawyers working from them...Maybe that MP chap is behind it all...yet again...Or maybe its just another creditor/supplier/lender trying to get Reimbursed...Wada u recon.

I got my paper tonite...there's an NZPA article with DJs latest ploy and a photo of the great pretender...I though I'll just try something out...So I took page 18 outside and set it on fire and ...you guessed it...It burnt right to that article and extinguished...Yep, he's fireproof as well...

Chappelli...mate someone is ALWAYS watching...
Mark... you are a spoil sport mate, none of us guessed that...

NUI seem to be the largest capital company DJ has...Investor funds wise...It also, so a mate in Oz told me, has the smallest repo rate so far..
I transporter..$58K overdue before MIB Paint and Panel removed it...for safe keeping. I wonder if its still on an asset schedule somewhere?