View Single Post
Old 9 Jul 2009, 08:50 (Ref:2498183)   #35
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
My memories of the track include the countless years spent watching the ATCC with my Dad (who used to be a volunteer fire marshal, Oran Park was always the round he didn't work). Being there for Brocky's final ATCC race was truly spectacular and something I can still remember even if it was nearly 12 years ago and I was only 7.

Being there last year was honestly the most awesome experience I have ever had at an ATCC race, excluding Bathurst. I travelled from Adelaide just for that event. I loved every minute of it, and had fun chatting to various drivers/team officials I met in my travels!

Thank you for so many years of memories, it just won't be the same the next time I'm in Sydney and not being able to hear the sound of cars going round the track from my house.
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen