View Single Post
Old 2 Feb 2017, 22:49 (Ref:3708867)   #27
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JABWOA View Post
I can also see Liberty calling him back in to talk with the promoters (existing and new) as BE knows them all and how to deal with them.
I can imagine the potential for Liberty to consult with BE (as needed and of course as a paid consultant) but I would be absolutely shocked if it was anything else including something as you suggest (direct involvement in contract negotiations). In fact I wouldn't be shocked if his involvement is 100% done already. If the wanted him around as a security blanket they wouldn't have cut him loose.

Richard