Thread: Multi 21 Red Bull-Honda
View Single Post
Old 20 Jun 2018, 17:20 (Ref:3832173)   #68
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
All I'm saying is, there are a lot of GPs coming up in very quick succession and we will see whether STR/Honda are on the upswing, or not, come the summer break. I hope they are, as I would like to see another team up there challenging Ferrari and Mercedes, it's what F1 needs.
Understand your thoughts here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
actually the one rule i hope they can get changed immediately via better representation is the reduced PU allotment rules.
I agree. I can't remember the details, but someone keeps saying "no" when the topic is broached. I seem to remember it being Mercedes and/or Ferrari. I expect those that think they have the right level of reliability and are not expecting to see large gains from further development see an increase in allotment as a way for others to catch up... Which they publicly say they want the competition, but in reality nobody wants "real" competition. They want the other guy to be close... but in second place.

Richard