View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2019, 16:29 (Ref:3874503)   #272
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
C'on, Fat Clerk, 204 kph means you didn't put the fourth gear of it was the running in period…*You dont go to Autosport because you already got your bespoke balaclavas last year, I presume…

Ha ben non, Viva, le jeudi ce ne sera pas possible pour moi! I was on the "should I stay or should I go" mode but got an appointment to try and find answers to technical questions. Friday was the soonest to get a decent rate for the plane. I guess its impossible for you to stay till Friday or change something to your agenda. Sad!

Andy, this time we should introduce ourselves, only mountains can't meet. I throw you my mobile phone number via PM, my flight should land around 10:10, its a FlyBe one. I'll happily buy the beer or coffee, whatever. Dont tell me about the kind of food we can find there, its not my first visit and more or less same situation in all shows all over the world!

Just hope we dont meet too many french, they are boring, have no education and no culture. OK, if PA exhibits, I'll make and exception to the rule. May be…