View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2019, 16:32 (Ref:3928550)   #124
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by mprmke View Post
Nothing against him and fair play for improving, being clean and churning out a number of solid, but unspectacular results, but that should not a Championship make...
So let me see if I am understanding this correctly?

A driver with multiple championships in other series', is signed to the BTCC by one of the most successful teams of all time.
Learns his BTCC-craft alongside a multiple BTCC champion, whilst developing a new car to the grid.
After a few struggles early season takes 11 podiums out of 18, yet winning the title would still be farcical?

He's already got more podiums than Turkington did in all of 2018 - how more spectacular does he need to be? Does a driver have to have the title sewn up by the end of August to be worthy?