Thread: BTCC Silverstone National
View Single Post
Old 23 Sep 2019, 17:14 (Ref:3929700)   #17
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
anyone noticed at Knockhil he nearly slammed into the leftover wheel,
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche962fan View Post
every other driver managed to take a wide line
If we're going to criticise drivers for nearly hitting the stranded wheel - how about throwing some towards Oliphant and Neal for nearly hitting the same wheel?
Or being factual and recognising that some drivers took a wide line, some took a narrow line, and some were driving centrally?
Or does that not suit the narrative?
Attached Thumbnails
Capture1.JPG   Capture2.JPG   Capture3.JPG  

Capture4.JPG