View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 2014, 22:51 (Ref:3349840)   #33
kipper
Veteran

England
Leics
kipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridkipper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazaro_Milton View Post
i was unsure for the MX5s what series/championships to link from 2012 to 2013, in the end i settled for a straightforward approach; the BRSCC have been involved with an officially sanctioned MX5 mk1 championship in 2012 and 2013, so i put them together, i did miss the name change from Ma5da to Mazda in the list
In short the 2012 competitions (for Mk. 1s, Mk. 3s and MX150Rs) were organised by Ma5da Racing with championship permits being held by the BRSCC as MSA regulations requires that permits are held by recognised clubs. Over last winter there was something of a break down between the parties, with Ma5da ended their relationship with the BRSCC. The BRSCC responded by setting up their own (new) championships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazaro_Milton View Post
for the smart 4 two cup, i looks like theres two series, one uk based, one European based
They are two separate series. I was surprised to see the Smarts improve their position as by my reckoning their average grids were 12.29 in 2012 and 8.14 in 2013.