View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 2016, 14:09 (Ref:3679995)   #13
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
The deal also covers the Autosport Show and Autosport Awards.

The show could do with some fresh eyes and investment has been stale for years IMO. I wonder with their global reach that motorsport.com might actually take the Autosport Show format and hold it in some other countries?

I read Autsoport since 1980 but stopped my mag subscription a year or so ago as ,most of the 'news' was old news by then and I found the endless features a bit long winded. I also used to read Motorsport News (back from the days when it was motorsport news) but also found that nearly always arived late, sometimes not at all and then when I cancelled my sub it seemed to be barely stocked anywhere. However, I did pick up a copy a few weeks ago and it was £3.50 and had little more than 40 pages.

This is proably an age thing, but I buy Classic Car Weekly and Motor Sport these days.