View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 2016, 23:59 (Ref:3618326)   #97
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number4 View Post
I found it was amusing listening to Gordon talking about Bowyer and Keselowski with high praise. Not so long ago he punched one and wrecked the other.
DW is irritating, but I find myself missing the Fox commentary as soon as NBC take over. Le Tarte makes me grind my teeth. I thought ESPN were the best.
The Juggernaut and TNN with Eli Gold and Buddy Baker were always the best.

The FOX Clowns wore their welcome with me a decade ago. At least Jeff Hammond and his gold chain are no longer in the mix.