Thread: Re-make
View Single Post
Old 20 Dec 2018, 21:13 (Ref:3871702)   #30
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I like all this, but I reserve the right to comment on his attire. Not that I’m well dressed or anything, far from it.
oh totally. he looks like he takes fashion inspiration from the women out of "dallas" (the original one) sometimes. but... well fair play to him for doing it anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Once again I am sorry my little 'joke' has misfired, however, the way I have read this thread is that it is the 'Hamilton Lovers' who have made most of the running in making it become a battleground.
Not even I am above criticism, so why should Lewis not get his share without people interpreting even the slightest slight, as a 'vicious hate crime'.
presuming i'm one of those "hamilton lovers", then actually i think it's only right to put both sides of a discussion, particularly on a discussion forum. i can't be doing with people who either think someone's the devil or an angel. they must know very little of human beings.