View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2019, 22:13 (Ref:3883953)   #89
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyson Mazda View Post
Proton ended up with 4 cars in GTE-Am, AF Corse at least 3.

Also the Ford and Porsche efforts last year were essentially run by different teams (Ganassi & Multimatic/George HC, CORE & Manthey)
I'm not wild about any one team running four cars but my personal concern is car variety so extra Am Porsches is indeed much less desirable than extra Pro Fords.

It's also amazing what interesting liveries can do. Four factory cars each with a different, relevant livery is cool, Four in identical manufacturer colours is not.

I do realise that this is - quite literally - a very superficial issue. Variety in the GT field is much less of a concern than the effective one-make series that LMP2 has become in both WEC and ELMS.