View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 2019, 16:47 (Ref:3886157)   #98
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I agree with the majority of your guess for who will get the final spots.

I don't think ARC Bratislava will get in, as they seem to flip flop on what series they want to run in. I think Algarve may lose the second car as well. Kessel and Risi to take their place - I think if there's a cut down on factory GTE-Pro cars, then that will improve the Risi chance of having a GTE-Pro entry.
Bratislava will get in as they will inevitably win the LMP2-Am sub-whatever-class in ASLMS and get auto entry for that

Algarve Pro's second car probably depends on whether they get ACO-attention-grabbing pay drivers for it and/or another auto-entry for it from AsLMS

I also wonder if High Class has made entry request not only for their new Oreca but also for old Dallara, seeing as they appear to have kept them still in shop for next year. But seeing as ACO has never given them even one non-reserve slot I don't think they can expect more than Oreca to get in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyson Mazda View Post
Wasn’t there an all-female MSR P2 rumored as well
Yes as I said but it would be integrated to European team

Last edited by Deleted; 23 Feb 2019 at 16:52.