Thread: Rumours 2022 Silly Season
View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2021, 11:37 (Ref:4054200)   #16
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by P38 in workshop View Post
A question-is this thread for reporting rumours seen elsewhere or for starting our own?
I guess either - and threads can take their own course, I don't have a hard-over view one way or the other.

I started the thread because I saw the story running on a few news feeds, and noticed that a 2022 thread had not already been created. I tagged it 'rumours', and expect that once the rumour train has run its course, we'll see a 2022 launch thread and then race specific threads through the season?

The only thing I personally would prefer (although I have no control over) is that when rumours are presented, a source is also provided if available. That way, we can all make a judgement on the credibility of the rumour.