View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2019, 15:03 (Ref:3899581)   #342
Duddha
Racer

United Nations
Geneva, Switzerland
Duddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDuddha should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon P View Post
Louis, thank you for the very thorough answer, I appreciate any system on this scale can never be perfect! But this is all very reassuring.

My last query/clarification… the air box comprises of two sections, the external removable scoop and the bottom engine compartment section which retains the air filter.

Am I correct in assuming; The external scoop must be removed, but the lower ‘air filter-section’ can be retained?

Best,
Simon
An airbox is an entity even if composed of multiple parts so it's all off unless you can prove the inner section to have been fitted.

For your information, all of these communications have been transmitted to the relevant scrutineers and parties involved.

To give you an insight, one car actually made a fool of our procedure by changing the true caption of the period specification picture presented on Page 2 of the HTP, 6 months apart and 1972, the airbox appeared. We're now a little more documented on these.