Thread: Autosport Show
View Single Post
Old 8 Jan 2011, 10:22 (Ref:2812847)   #45
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Likewise I hadn't realised how expensive the entry tickets are until I logged on just now to sort my ticket out....think I'll give it a miss this year, save myself the money. How they have the gall to publish a £100 ticket is beyond me.

I know that one of my competitors Stand 21 has gone for a stand in Engineering this year instead of the main hall, so they won't be there on public days. Agree about the oval section, but I think it's still a bit strong for the sellers. As a contrast a similar sized booth at Race Retro is £1.2k at most, at Kartmania it's £300. Slightly fewer gloves needed LOL