Thread: GT4?
View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2006, 10:41 (Ref:1762578)   #11
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think that is unfair on Ratel. Although perhaps just a natural cynical view. To have a successful series then you need entries. Perhaps many want a GT4 series? If they get the entries then we get more GT racing.

If you want to be cynical then consider that Ratel would not do something that he thought jeopardised GT racing because then he would lose him money.

I think it is all a bit silly and too much, but it is unfair to say someone is doing it for the wrong reasons. I also don't think it is relevant whether he raced before, not everyone who is enthusiastic about GT racing raced in it.