View Single Post
Old 1 May 2017, 17:00 (Ref:3730402)   #26
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.T. View Post
Estimated by whom?
18,500 according to this:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/sport...018/308052001/

It's hard to see that it was that, when looking at the stands, but a local source is more credible than my eyes. Also stating similar to last year's number.

Quote:
Short ovals and American venues are a strategic priority for Indycar - they need to persist with this most definitely ahead of Australia and NZ.
Agreed. While I'd like to see the "racing" improve at PIR, I'd rather see that event come back again in lieu of any overseas race.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 1 May 2017 at 17:29.