View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2018, 20:53 (Ref:3857167)   #75
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It was actually my first experience of online booking with the ACO today. I was there, ready and waiting at 10 am French time and then spent hours trying to stay logged in and then watching a 1 minute countdown timer run down over and over again. I was at work (actually in a courtroom) so I could only look in from time to time. I had a few more opportunities during the afternoon and was ready to give up until 3.45 pm when suddenly the booking page opened and I booked entry tickets and the GS seats I'd wanted all along in 3-4 minutes. So I'm a happy bunny tonight. Can others recall when they received their tickets last year?