Thread: Magazines Autosport
View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 2019, 21:39 (Ref:3932334)   #162
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I agree - as another who cancelled his subscription long ago - but I'd be very sad to see Autosport disappear.

I was lucky to be placed on their complimentary copy list in about 2003 after having subscribed faithfully for about 40 years, but was removed back in 2011. However, I no longer saw it as good value for it's cover price, so I decided not to renew my subscription.

Like you, Ayse, I will mourn it's passing if that's what is happening, especially as I had the privilege of knowing Gregor Grant, one of it's founders and it's first editor, through my friendship with one of his sons.