View Single Post
Old 1 Jul 2021, 11:56 (Ref:4059157)   #13
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
After the big fuss they made when the 2020 date was first announced it all seems to have been quietly swept under the carpet.
I would surmise - I definitely don't know this as fact, so take it as read - that the International circuit using the Wing pits is considerably more expensive to hire than the National.

Add to that the relatively small size of the paddock which would push some of the support series over to the National paddock areas and have to move pit equipment, tyres, team personnel between the two (like they do at the Grand Prix) I would imagine that TOCA looked at it and thought.... yeah nah.