View Single Post
Old 9 Feb 2017, 19:54 (Ref:3711274)   #935
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
obviously the Martini Williams comes first!

but yeah, it really was a good read. i like how it highlights how an 'outsider' can bring in fresh ideas into a sport that can be, at times, far too insulated for its own good.

changing the fonts on the pit board so its easier for drivers to read at speed and borrowing an idea from Nascar to put the names of the mechanics on their uniforms are simple but great ideas to bring into F1.

im overstating my praise, but in its own way, this article makes an excellent case why small and new teams with new ideas belong on the grid.