View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2018, 22:49 (Ref:3807806)   #363
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninggents View Post
Hardly. It doesn't roll off the tongue (nor the production line) quite like 'Brian James'. They were well made, though, and towed beautifully.
The first car trailer that I had was made by Mike Cannon (Cannon Trials Cars) as he lived not to far up the road. He made them to order and they towed well.
I remember that he used any axles that he could get hold of from the local scrap yard and mine had one from a Mk 2 Consul complete with the hydraulic brakes and master cylinder.
A mate of mine had his trailer stolen at The Ring back in the 60s and had to leave his Elan there. He drove back the next week with a borrowed trailer to recover it. Trailer stealing is nothing new !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !