Old 5 May 2009, 13:06 (Ref:2455832)   #38
opinion8head
Racer

New Zealand
Cow Country.
opinion8head should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJ View Post
No need to be embarrassed just get them to action or post here as well the media looks on.

I can understand them getting fooled by him but no need to be ashamed.

Lodge everything with the OA, as most would of been done with the TKR brand.
Yeah DJJ...
I've seen some of the "official forms " required for use by the AOs office , they all have that "Proof of Debt" format.
Loan DJ $$ as I've said, no receipts are given,asked to use their credit card to "help the team out" and quess what when its return time? They get told "we dont owe you that"
Proof of Debt, doesn't extend to those have been HAD! Invisible!

The Invisible ones...
IMO have probably given as many $$$ as the "official" ones. I know of a few individuals who have tried through DJ/Evo to get reimbursed their loans, over $200K of...INVISIBLE ONES...and thats without looking!

You see "under $35K" its not viable to sue for the Funds...Overheard a few years back...By EARS wanting $$$..."Serve me" was the challenge given. And NO that party hasn't seen a cracker of their money back.Can't sue either cos there head down ass up Working to feed the family and pay the bills!
AND they continue to struggle to pay off the "cash advanced ammount" on their cards DJ spent.An unexpected burden from "the great one". CASH ADVANCES TO DJ from personal credit cards are... "INVISIBLE" Eh!

Try this...
Take $5k of cash onya [zero bal.] card ,DJs going to take care of payment and see what happens to the due/overdue balance...if you're not at limit you soon will be, awaiting DJs input... and the % charges go on..Banks are buisnesses. Good ones,I ANZ/Nat they did whats RIGHT!
Of coarse you would have to believe that amount is going to be returned "SOON" to do such a thing Eh?
A small amount for a Supercar Team owner advanced by a wage earning person to "help us out till the bank opens in Oz on Monday"...I gather from what I've heard the banks in Oz keep odd hours. Time zones? They're either to early or too late..."come back tomorrow"...they are told.

Incidentally, the same treatment is used on all credtors from Ross/Jim,ANZ/Nat etc right through to the little people...
A format that has worked, with Evos Input included...Without Predudice...
"one screw that fits all"

However...I doubt...
Evo even knows how much cash DJ has Taken. Even if some has been used to pay back what DJ has borrowed from Evo.
Or is Evo independently wealthy and doesn't lend, he Gifts.
He made it clear before he became TKRs Director, he was donating his services as accountant.

you own what you pay for...
anything else is theft IMHO!

Dont ask me about the efftpos...