View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2009, 11:00 (Ref:2452778)   #27
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Spalding, Lincolnshire
John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!John Turner is going for a new world record!
New Prints.

The next two limited edition prints in the 'Historic Racing Today' series are finally available. I commissioned the first of these to acknowledge the long awaited win for Peter Hardman in the Ferrari 330LMB at the Goodwood TT Revival last year. The second print results from me taking an opportunity from someone else's commission. The pictures attached to this post are of the original paintings, both by Andrew Kitson, and of his usual high standard and attention to detail. This brings to 6 the total of prints in this series. I have also introduced the first of a new GT series from a painting I commissioned from another fine artist, Chris Dugan. For more details of all three new prints, please go to:-

http://www.turnstyleprints.co.uk/new_prints.htm
Attached Thumbnails
Hardmanl.jpg   Thorntonsl.jpg