View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 2018, 12:14 (Ref:3844440)   #21
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
Reported locally, that it is going to be a car storage and 'de-fleeting' centre for a car auctioneers.
isn’t that exactly what it is at the moment? presumably it’s just going to scale up.

personally i wouldn’t value the old debt at anything. it’ll be a convenient tax write-off for someone somewhere that’ll be conveniently lost. so much money now is imaginary.

like woolley, i have some good memories there from the champcar days, but from a present day perspective i won’t miss it one bit. nothing looks good racing there thanks to the empty, condemned stands and it doesn’t exactly produce great racing unless it’s raining.

which in common with silverstone, it only ever does sideways.