View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2018, 17:45 (Ref:3870281)   #29
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BertMk2 View Post
I've been to FOS as few times - I always find that doing it in one day means I'm pushed to see everything I want to. If you watch all the groups of vehicles going up the hill that's half the day gone (I usually skip the road cars and bikes if possible - they're of no interest to me) . Then there's the rally stage which I personally enjoy - there's usually a good range of Group B cars being thrashed and you don't get that everywhere.
that's a good shout, and an excellent justification for taking two days to do the festival if you're interested in seeing more of the hill action.