View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2020, 08:20 (Ref:4002385)   #18
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Now that was much better than Monza! What was not to like apart from the DRS effect? Went for a 9, though, which is probably a bit high, but I enjoyed it and I voted based on feeling. It's a proper circuit too. Nice to see the variety of opinions and range of scores here on Ten-Tenths.

Plus great radio:

Hamilton with his race engineer: "Keep off which kerbs?". "So that's all of them".

Räikkönen: "WHAT FOR?".

And Romain Grosjean saying that someone else's driving was the worst thing ever.

Raikonnen's 'What for?' was hilarious. He knew exactly what for and I'm sure had been expecting the message....

It's always amusing to hear Grosjean or Magnussen moan about driving standards bearing in mind that whenever shunts occur, the tendency is always to assume that one or both of them will probably have caused them....