View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2020, 09:20 (Ref:4002405)   #16
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
I think it's very unpolitical in fact. No deception and other political machinations going on here. Hamilton is simply using his platform as an opportunity to make a statement about something he believes in, and unlike most who wish to express a view, he knows millions will notice his. If you're interested in reading about the woman in question, there's an article here: https://www.nytimes.com/article/breo...or-police.html

On topic, Mercedes for me too. Easily had the measure of everyone.
I agree, not politics at all. Whether the platform was right or not, is debatable, and whether doing it served the purpose that Hamilton hoped, even more debatable I suspect, but probably best not for this discussion.