View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2020, 11:26 (Ref:4002426)   #138
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I was certainly pleased for him. He's young and inexperienced but in the races he does show tremendous racing spirit and scant regard for the 'reputations' of others. Which is pretty good in my book. But, he needs to do the same in a few consecutive races before he can be confident of keeping the seat.
Yes, I think he needs to string it together a bit more before we hear anything about 2021. It was curious that he thanked the team on the radio on the slow down lap for sticking with him. I don't know he was referring to next year or even this year. Or perhaps he simply meant for continuing to support him and help him with a view to continuing next year.