View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2017, 10:37 (Ref:3778991)   #26
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
Thought organisation at circuitt’s idea was to present,as it was in the day ,both MM and Revival and a celebration of all things Goodwood?
Yes I take your point but I thought the idea of the MM was to reflect the ethos of the Members Meetings rather than the period. That said they need to be careful because as you say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by john ruston View Post
Can’t see them doing late F2 or mirroring what went on at Thruxton in early days before it came a less used circuit which mirrored the decline of BARC.
Late F2 would be too fast for the circuit and slicks etc. are a no no. But, the HSCC has tried to replicate the Thruxton events, such as the Easter Weekends (which I used to enjoy).