View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2021, 01:47 (Ref:4074982)   #141
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Chamber of Commerce weekend this weekend for historic racing, would be a great weekend for Petit.
I chose the last hot day to have a death march in the swamp today. Walked over 6 miles in somewhat hellish conditions. But to be honest the heat was the least of my problems. I have a few hundred mosquito bites and the punishing stepcount through difficult terrain was the worst. Oh and then it rained on us of course. Almost broke the boat on invisible submerged obstacles, and finished out the day with a stuck break caliper on the front of the Ram and a lot of burning smells.....good times.....