View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2021, 05:32 (Ref:4042606)   #13
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Great season intro and GP intro BR - nailed it again.

Thank you.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the new McLaren pans out - new engines and one new driver for the 3rd best team from last year.

Can't imagine that Ferrari will keep having seasons like last year but the question is how long they take to turn it around - will we see it happening this year or will we have to wait longer?

Then there's Red Bull - just possible that we'll see some more relative speed this year but I'm not that excited about testing results, the races will show up how it's going to be. Even if they're quick though, I honestly don't think that Max has the temperament to be a season long challenger, race in race out but I reckon we might see some pretty wild stuff at times.