View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2021, 21:23 (Ref:4044015)   #18
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
I had a similar thought when I looked at the price.......£39 for a Friday ticket...£67 for Saturday or £53 for Sunday......oh and £10 for a programme.....
I think the 'shock' prices, are a result of old age, I used to get into the GP for 3/6 if I recall correctly, but my children would probably not see £63 as a lot of money, knowing what they pay for a pair of shoes or a hair cut. Unfortunately the main paying spectators would all be a bit old anyway, so may also be shocked by the prices.