View Single Post
Old 31 Mar 2021, 19:44 (Ref:4044110)   #24
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancsbreaker View Post
I had a similar thought when I looked at the price.......£39 for a Friday ticket...£67 for Saturday or £53 for Sunday......oh and £10 for a programme.....
We have this comment every year! I can't believe you said it again Lanky, you need to look around.

Premiership footy is £40 or more for 90 minutes. It's easy to spend £40 per head at a decent gastro pub for lunch. Many even local museum "special exhibitions" are £25 a throw. I went to watch The Police in concert 10 years or more ago and paid £120 per ticket. And all are over in a couple of hours.

For £67 you get the best Historic cars on the planet racing from early morning until past dusk. You get the car clubs to browse. The social activities. And I know no-one here likes it but there are concerts and entertainment all day and late into the night.

Jeez, it's such good value that in the past I've even bought tickets myself.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk