View Single Post
Old 7 Apr 2021, 15:06 (Ref:4044969)   #3
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
On another note - the F1 conversation mentioned achievements outside of F1 on occasion as a criteria for some individual's merits (and Jackie Stewart agrees).

Which may mean the following drivers could also be considered as the greatest BTCC driver:

Tiff Needell, Johnny Dumfries, Roland Ratzenberger, Tony Lanfranchi, Gianfranco Brancatelli, Damon Hill, Slim Borgudd, David Coulthard, Julian Bailey, Christian Danner, Jonathan Palmer, Nigel Mansell, Joachim Winkelhock, Eric van de Poele, Jan Lammers, Gabriele Tarquini, David Brabham, Johnny Cecotto, Derek Warwick, Gianni Morbidelli, Guy Edwards, Jean-Christophe Boullion, Johnny Herbert, Martin Donnelly

(You may want to encourage decisions to be based on tin-top performances alone).