View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2021, 07:01 (Ref:4045653)   #225
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This lockdown has not been kind to me, the twisted knee in November didn't help but I've had a frozen shoulder for about 5 weeks! Also cycling on my own starts to get tedious so looking for a local group to join. But of course they've all been closed until today. Anyway, a steroid injection in the shoulder is easing things and gyms open today so at least treadmills and static bikes are back on the menu. Got to get fit for 20th April