View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2019, 12:31 (Ref:3890979)   #6387
pablocomics
Racer

Spain
Madrid
pablocomics should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Another race weekend and here we go, we have a new variation on the future rules, now they will acept the non hybrid supercars, what's next? Squared tyres?

It's quite easy, DPi works and current supercars rules doesn't, times are changing for the motorsport, now the brands are selling ecology and **** like that. But motorsport is the opposite (noise and crazy people going fast), so the brands are not the future for rancing. Have you seen the TCR? Saloon cars racing was almost dead, but TCR came with an easy and cheap sollution, with no official teams and no complications the saloon cars came back really strong one more time. You can make your own TCR with 4 friends, glass fiber and one wrench.

Does the ACO people wants the hypercars at any cost? Ok, make it easy, just make the LMP2/Dpi shape a bit different and you'll have a nice and superdupe hypercar.

Does the ACO and Toyota want a hybrid at any cost? Ok, add one 20-30K cost capped hybrid sistem for everyone, Toyota one? Why not? I don't care about it. Technology doesn't need to be expensive, you have an hybrid Yaris by less than 15000 euros.

Who needs technology on motorsport? I don't, you neither, australian supercars neither too.

Everybody happy and cake for me.