Thread: ELMS ELMS Discussion
View Single Post
Old 19 Apr 2021, 08:19 (Ref:4046662)   #507
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Its a great series with a big grid of cars. For some reason i just cant get into it anymore, it doesn't hold my interest. Same with WEC. Probably doesn't help that there was so much other racing on this weekend.

One thing i do enjoy though is that on weekends where ELMS clashes with F1 they start the race at 10am, its handy, ill give them that. I noticed that the streams on Youtube had big numbers too, even with more than one free stream available, thats a great positive too.
Similar to you - I'm struggling with it at the moment. But massive credit to ELMS for moving start times to avoid F1. That's just plain smart.