View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2021, 18:13 (Ref:4048524)   #189
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yup, and what I can't tell it why are they advertising who gets to see the live draw? Really, cause we will see it as soon as they come around the track.

People have decided this will matter because million bucks on the line. I'll bet most every team with a chance to win it gets more than that selling the car livery for this race and others in the season. Cup ain't cheap and while a million isn't peanuts, it's only gonna be important for those guys who NEED it to stay on. Oh, and they cut the Open entries to only the winner, not top 4 so even fewer of the guys who really need the million. I'll bet there's more practice and thought on the 100k to the pit crew than million to the driver