View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2018, 12:59 (Ref:3849617)   #1294
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
What will be interesting is whether the deal will be for a complete sky production rather than C4 continuing to produce it's own content.

From the wording of the press release, it does sound like C4 have bought a package from Sky that would include Sky presentation and commentary. I can't see a separate production.

Would this open the door to DC and Webber joining the Sky team? In a way I hope not, as the Sky team work very well together.
Got a feeling it's the same as now since Lee McKenzie has been posting about it on Twitter and Instagram.