Thread: IMSA: 2020
View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2020, 22:44 (Ref:3966628)   #496
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
They’ve got to do something to keep themselves busy during this time
So did the crew of the Titanic. But easier to move a deck chair than the schedule.

I think Detroit is out and done, just waiting the confirmation of Indy in its place for Indy cars. I think there will be 2 Sprint round double headers in there somewhere. Possibly Mid-Ohio and Road America. If they really had to I think you could see running after Petit on Sunday afternoon but would take them missing a couple rounds and teams wanting that event to sell the seats. GTD and LMP2 round Sunday while we break camp? And Mid-Ohio the same weekend as N24, how many Porsche drivers could be placed by Porsche over team need?

Last edited by broadrun96; 24 Mar 2020 at 22:51.